Thursday, August 29, 2013

Middle-Eastern Settlement Crisis

Published on 25 Aug 2013
Pastor JD resumes looking at reasons the rapture may be sooner than we may think by putting the prophecy puzzle pieces in place in light of the use of chemical weapons in Syria.
IF YOU ♥ PROPHECY... "YOU" GOTTA SEE THIS!!

"The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, He shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: He shall cry, yea, roar; He shall prevail against His enemies. I have long time holden My peace; I have been still, and refrained Myself: Now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once!" (Isaiah 42:13-14)


Top Comments

  • RedirectedVision 
    Guess what's between Isaiah 17 & Isaiah 19? → Isaiah 18
    "All ye inhabitants of the world and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when He lifteth up an ensign on the mountains and when → He bloweth a trumpet, hear ye! For so the Lord said unto me: ‘I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest’." ~ Isaiah 18:3-4
    Does anyone know when "Feast of Trumpets" (Rosh Hashanah) is? September 5th.
    Isaiah 17:5 & 26:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment